Saturday, March 19, 2011

First Looks Into My UFA Travel Log



I wonder if you have been listening to Stephen Hawking who says Earthlings should be afraid of Aliens. Well, maybe you should be… as we are as aggressive as you are… and we think, eat, fear, love and play just as you do… That’s the thing about life forms… many aspects of existence are common everywhere in the Multiverse, including Curiosity!

Do you like to travel? You might be surprised to learn that you and I may have a similar hobby. Personally, I think I am the ultimate Space Hitchhiker… with bad habits… Iike poking around some of your more elementary orbiting vehicles. (Sorry, no insult intended!) … and ( I can’t help myself) jumping in for the ride.

When we get where we are going, I’m the first to hang my High Resolution Stereo Camera out a portal or two and snap those special Planetary Exploration Shots. I have developed quite a travel log! I am sure that some of the pictures I have to share are scenes you have never seen before.. . or, maybe some of you have seen these published views but didn’t notice what was in the frame . That’s where Curiosity comes in!

This is a great shot. I caught it as we zoomed over a plateau on one of your nearby Planets. It must have been an ancient site of some kind.  Pretty Curious, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comment! Your observations are important to us and our study of Earth.